- My cat, Ayshia, turned 14 on the 14th and loathes the world and and everyone (except me) in it even more.
- I made a city out of chalk for Kimmy, but the pictures vanished from my camera and then it rained. Dammit.
- I spent two hours on Youtube watching A Very Potter Musical and I believe it is the greatest thing the internet has to offer.
- I went and saw Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince with Amy. As with all the movies I have a love/hate relationship with it. I'm a stickler for details, so I tend to get angry. But overall, it was a good film and despite all the problems I had with it, I will buy it the first day it comes out on DVD.
- Alan Rickman!Snape is AMAZING.
-Also, damn you and your lack of Tonksy goodness on the train, movie!
- Bought the 2-disc collector edition of Coraline. I adore that film.
- I developed an irrational fear of a velociraptor in my woods upon my first time ever hearing courting Barred Owls.
- Saw a Common Raven snooping around my feeder. These birds were extirpated from Ohio around 1905, but are making somewhat of a comeback. However, it's still very unusual to see one. Unfortunately I did not have my camera on me to take a picture and I haven't seen my feathered friend since.
- I'm worried my camera is going to be pushing up daisies soon. :(
- Gave my "two weeks notice" to my cousins. Kim's tired of me, doesn't listen to me, and my fuse is blown. Love her to death, but...yeah we need a break.
That's about it. I may have done something way more exciting than all of that, but for the life of me, I can't remember.
Rose-breasted Grosbeak (male):
Picture I drew recently:
Byakuya Kuchiki and his Senbonzakura from Bleach.
Scenes from the musical that kept making me laugh at very inappropriate times during the movie: